You can make a difference! Here are some ways that you can take action in the Campaign for the Minnesota Health Plan...
(Hint: Move your mouse over the maroon text below to find links to more information. If you see a yellow underline appear under the text as you move your mouse over it, that means there a link that you can follow.)
- Sign up for our mailing list to receive monthly e-newsletters and special action alerts.
- Attend events about single-payer health care.
- Learn more about single-payer health care here.
- View and download documents from the Activist Toolkit.
- Join us on Facebook
- Follow up on Twitter
- Add your name to the list of people who endorse the Minnesota Health Plan. Sign up to Endorse the Minnesota Health Plan here, and encourage your friends sign up too!
- Request that your organization endorse the Minnesota Health Plan. Download an organizational endorsement form here. You may also request a presentation to your organization or civic group by contacting us at 651-560-0750 or here.
The health insurance industry in Minnesota is a billion-dollar industry, but MUHCC relies on individual contributions to cover our expenses. We will never compete with the insurance industry on a dollar-for-dollar basis, but every donation we receive is important and helps us continue our work to ensure that every Minnesotan has affordable, accessible health care.
- Donate to MUHCC to support the Campaign for the Minnesota Health Plan.
- Host a house party to educate your friends about single-payer health care and to raise money for MUHCC's work for the Campaign for the Minnesota Health Plan.
- Contact us to learn about short-term and long-term volunteer opportunities. Please tell us a little about your skills and interests, and we will find a way for you to be involved that works with your interests and schedule.
- Sign up to volunteer at a Phone Bank to contact single-payer supporters in key districts.